“I’m No Superman”: Understanding Diabetic Men, Masculinity, and Cardiac Rehabilitation” by Dale et al. (2015)
The questions for this week are as followed:
– Evaluate the research questions and hypotheses using the Research Questions and Hypotheses Checklist as a guide.
– Identify the type of qualitative research design used and explain how the researchers implemented the design (Some of you did not answer this one correctly in Week 5)
– Analyze alignment among the theory, problem, purpose, research questions and hypotheses, and design.
There are three clusters of them, so remember to organize your post into three distinct sections with clearly labeled section headers based on these three clusters.
Post a critique of the research study in which you:
- Evaluate the research questions and hypotheses.
The Research Questions and Hypotheses Checklist serves as a guide for your evaluation. Please do not respond to the checklist in a Yes/No format in writing your Discussion post.
- Identify the type of qualitative research approach used and explain how the researchers implemented the design.
- Analyze alignment among the theoretical or conceptual framework, problem, purpose, research questions, and design.