PowerPoint Presentation with 12 slide
- Title slide
- Who is the theorist? What is their name?
- About the theorist
- when were they born?
- where did they grow up?
- what university did they attend?
- why was their work important?
- What theory did they develop?
- What was the theory and how did it work?
- (Include stages or the process involved)
- Describe each stage and/or process
- Provide examples of the theory (real-world scenario of one stage/ process)
- The strengths of this theory
- The weaknesses of this theory
- What did their theory teach society about psychology at that time (in the early 1900s)?
- was it accepted by the people at that time?
- how do people feel about the theory today (2022)?
- Your personal thoughts about the theorist and their contribution to psychology.