I’m working on a sports management test / quiz prep and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
1. Identify strategies job seekers might use to prepare for future changes in sports journalism
2. Describe what an aspiring sports reporter should do with his/her/their resume to attract job offers
3. Describe how an online portfolio will benefit an aspiring sports reporter
4. How might an aspiring sports reporter acquire relevant experience to a sports reporting career?
5. Identify one professional sports organization that an aspiring sports reporter could join to help boost networking opportunities.
6. Bonus: What’s wrong with the example resume listed on page 39. (Hint, it’s at the bottom
7. List a website where an aspiring sports reporter can look for jobs
8. Nothing derails a job applicant in sports media faster than.
9. Why might an employer want to use a phone or a Skype (or better yet, Zoom) interview?