For this assignment, you will develop a presentation on a realistic clinical case on a patient that was discussed during weeks 2-6 only. Use PowerPoint feature to record (voice-over) your presentation.
Students will create a PowerPoint presentation with a realistic case study and include appropriate and pertinent clinical information that will cover the following:
History of the Present Illness (HPI) includes the presenting problem and the 8 dimensions of the problem. See an example of the correct way to document the psychiatric HPI here
Review of Systems (ROS)
Elaborate on this data if it was not provided in the discussion post assignment.
Past medical history
- Past psychiatric history
- Family psychiatric history
Past surgical history
- Social history
- Labs and Screening tools
- Elaborate on this data if it was not provided in the discussion post assignment.
Primary Diagnosis-DSM5 only
- Differential diagnosis-DSM5 only
- Pharmacologic treatment plan
- Non-pharmacologic treatment plan
- Follow up plan
- Incorporation of current clinical guidelines
- Integration of research articles
- Role of the Nurse practitioner