- Engaging Sports is a website devoted to scholars providing “sociologically-informed analysis to help readers think about sports beyond scores, highlights, and statistics” (para. 1).
- A list of articles separated by topic is here: https://thesocietypages.org/engagingsports/teaching/Links to an external site..
- You will select an article from the list and read it, taking notes of the main points from the article.
- You will then provide at least five (5) bullet points summarizing the article and demonstrating how the content relates to, compliments, or disputes concepts learned in class.
- You may submit the reflection as a:
- Paper that is 2 pages maximum in length, or
- Video that is 3 minutes maximum in length must include visual slides and a document with references.
- Reflection must include citations from the article you read AND one additional peer-reviewed source.