Topic Name IoT Security Research
- Personal data breaches and securing IoT devices.docx Personal data breaches and securing IoT devices.docx – Alternative Formats (55.866 KB)
- What are the Challenges of IoT Security.docx What are the Challenges of IoT Security.docx – Alternative Formats (17.965 KB)
- IoT References.docx IoT References.docx – Alternative Formats (13.394 KB)
- Final Research Project – IoT.docx Final Research Project – IoT.docx – Alternative Formats (51.028 KB)
Securing IoT Devices: What are the Challenges?
Security practitioners suggest that key IoT security steps include:
1) Make people aware that there is a threat to security;
2) Design a technical solution to reduce security vulnerabilities;
3) Align the legal and regulatory frameworks; and
4) Develop a workforce with the skills to handle IoT security.
Final Assignment – Project Plan (Deliverables):
Address each of the FOUR IoT security steps listed above in terms of IoT devices.
Explain in detail, in a step-by-step guide, how to make people more aware of the problems associated with the use of IoT devices.