This week we have explored the assessment of the skin, hair, and nails. Review the material from the week and provide a minimum of five key differences between these assessment topics.
You may include assessment findings, symptoms, or evidence-based/research information.
Use examples from your exploration of the focused skin, hair, and nail assessment.
- Structure and function of the skin, hair, and nails
- Integumentary risk factors
Subjective integumentary findings
Collective integumentary system data
- Identification of skin alterations
- Skin risk assessments
- Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
- Responses need to address all components of the question, demonstrate critical thinking and analysis, and include peer-reviewed journal evidence to support the student’s position.
- Estimated time to complete: 2 hours Part 2
- This week we have explored the nursing support of tissue integrity. Review the material covered in the required readings and provide a minimum of five key points about one of the key content areas covered that are listed below.
Maintaining Skin Integrity
Pressure Wound Staging