For your Analysis of Articles assignment, use the Capella library and course readings to locate a minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles (published within the last 10 years) that discuss a biological psychology topic of interest to you. Biological psychology is the study of biology integrated into the concepts of psychology.
For example, you might be interested in:
Neurobiology of ecstasy (MDMA) abuse.
Progression of reading ability in a child diagnosed with autism.
- Effectiveness of a new drug to treat depression.
- You are not limited to these topics but may choose one of these if you are interested. These are listed to help give you an idea of types of appropriate topics.
- Use the APA Paper Template [DOCX] to format your paper.
Use the following organization:
Describe the topic of the paper.
Describe the search strategy you used to include: key words, library databases, and why you chose these.
For each article, provide the following:
- The research method(s) used in the articles reviewed.
Key variables in the hypothesis or phenomena of interest.
- Description of how the hypothesis was supported (or not) and how questions were answered (or not).
- Determination and explanation of whether the study was (or was not) conducted safely and ethically by the authors.