Please prepare a needs assessment plan for your proposed program, including approaches to measurement and methods of data collection and analysis. Your needs assessment should be able to answer the following questions:
- Who is the priority population?
- What are the needs of the priority population?
- Which subgroups within the priority population have the greatest need?
- Where are these subgroups located geographically?
- What is currently being done to resolve identified needs?
- How well have the identified needs been addressed in the past?
The questions outlined above can be answered by incorporating the following steps: determining the purpose and scope of the needs assessment, gathering data, analyzing the data, identifying the factors linked to the problem, identifying the program focus, and validating the prioritized needs. Please be sure to outline your needs assessment in this manner in order to fully answer the questions listed above.
Students are expected to produce a minimum of 5 pages, cite references, and use APA style throughout.