For this scholarly paper, you will complete a community needs assessment of your zip code/ neighborhood. Utilizing the community assessment components (People, Place/Environment, and Social Systems), address the guidelines listed below:
Describe the Community
People (demographic data and biological, social, and cultural factors)
Place/Environment (physical and environmental factors)
- Social Systems (health systems, economic factors, resources, and services)
- Research and Analysis of the Community
- ? Conduct a windshield survey of your neighborhood.
? Analyze the data on your community (the windshield survey information along with any data andstatistics you found).
? Identify your community’s needs and strengths.
- ? Identify a community health program/resource that your community could utilize to alleviate the needs you’ve indicated.
- ? Summarize how this community health program/resource helps meet the Healthy People 2030 initiatives.