The Unit 2 Assignment extends your work in Unit 1 regarding the competitive and macroenvironmental factors that impact a business. You will prepare a SWOT analysis using the company you analyzed in the Unit 1 Assignment for this assignment. As a reminder, your company’s strengths and weaknesses are internal, issues you have control over and can modify. Opportunities and threats are external; matters going on outside your company, in the larger global market.
- See Unit 2 Assignment template.
- Reference the course textbook and a minimum of one article from the Purdue University Global Library.
- For an example of a SWOT analysis, see “Skechers USA, Inc. SWOT Analysis.”
- Keyword search terms you might find useful include “SWOT,” “competitive analysis,” or “strategy” plus company name.
- Identify chosen company and describe at least three of the following:
- mission statement
- financial information
- product information
- customer base
- Identify and explain three strengths (internal) for the chosen company.
- Identify and explain three weaknesses (internal) for the chosen company.
- Identify and explain three opportunities (external) for the chosen company.
- Identify and explain three threats (external) for the chosen company.