Imagine that you are a member of the HR department of a small retail company and upper management has asked you to create an employee customer service training class for all new employees.
Write a 6–7 page paper in which you:
- Justify the use of a needs assessment for your company’s proposed employee customer service training, including an explanation of five ways in which such an assessment would expose any existing performance deficiencies.
- Develop a customer service training implementation plan, including the method of training (for example: presentation, discussion, case study, discovery, role play, simulation, modeling, or on-the-job training).
- Justify a selected training method for customer service training.
- Propose two proven ways an organization can motivate employees who have no interest in attending training sessions.
- Develop a survey to collect specific, targeted feedback from training participants that can be used to improve future training sessions.
- Make sure that your survey is designed as though you were providing it to participants for completion. Include the survey within the body of your paper.
- Support your propositions, assertions, arguments, or conclusions with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources synthesized in a coherent analysis.
- Cite each source on your source list at least one time within your assignment.
- For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
- Write clearly and concisely in a manner that is well organized, grammatically correct, and free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Propose how to create employee training, including a needs assessment, training methods, motivation, implementation plan, and training assessment.