• Economic prosperity, as measured by GDP per person, varies substantially around the world.
• The standard of living in an economy depends on the economy’s ability to produce goods and services.
• Government policies can try to influence the economy’s growth rate in many ways.
• The accumulation of capital is subject to diminishing returns.
• Population growth has a variety of effects on economic growth.
There are four major determinants of economic growth:
• human resources
• natural resources
write a 4-page paper, double space, 12-point font. Include a graph and table. Cite a minimum of 5 sources. The citing style is at your discretion; however, make sure the format is accurate.