Part 1:According the text attached, Michael Pollan outlines 7 Rules for Eating for distinguishing real food from what he calls edible food-like substances. In at least 200 words discuss the viability of these 7 rules for healthy eating. Would following these 7 rules make eating more enjoyable or more nourishing? Are some of these rules more crucial or easier to follow than others? Make sure to include a quote from the text.
Part 2: According to the article by Rose, Serrano, Hosig et al. (2008)
1. State the research design used for the study described in this article. Choose one of the following: Case Study, Content Analysis, Correlation, Experiment, Longitudinal, Qualitative.
2. State the type of empirical data analyzed for the study described in this article. (Choose one of the following: Quantitative, Qualitative, Mixed/Both. Cite an example of the type of the data.
3. In 1-2 sentences, describe the participants (the sample) for the study described in this article. Be specific: indicate the type(s)/group(s) of participants, the number of participants, and demographic characteristics of the participants.
4. In 1-2 sentences, state the main finding(s)/results of the study described in this article.
5. In 1-2 sentences, explain how the conclusions of the study contribute to understanding of the topic of the article.