Demonstrate an understanding of working with bags in Java by implementing a class called ShoppingCart that implements the BagInterfaceMyType in Java. Your implementation should include the following:
- MyType myBag;
- int numberofProducts;
- Constructor(): initialize bag
- add() – will be used to add a new entry.
- toArray() – provides an array of the allocated bag.
- isFull() – test whether the bag is at the maximum capacity.
Implement a BagDemo that tests your bag implementation class.
- testAddl() – will add the contents to the Bag.
- displayBag() – will display the contents of the Bag.
Your deliverables will consist of a zip file with the following:
- The Java source code with all the required classes.
- Screenshots of your program’s execution and output.