- Complete a descriptive summary of solutions to the case studies described in each chapter. Through assignment submission, the student would complete each case while summarizing the steps they took as well as documenting learning points from their experience. The paper should be 2-3 pages in length and conform to APA guidelines. Include at least one scholarly reference in addition?to the course textbook. Place this in a reference page formatted in accordance with APA style. This reference page does not count toward the total page requirement. Assignment 1 – Chapter 1 (Closing Case 1) For this week’s Closing Case assignment, students are to review the case scenario and respond to the following questions:
- Why do you believe data can be inaccurate?
- What can a business do to ensure data is correct?
- Explain how bad data will impact information, business intelligence, and knowledge.
- Have you ever made a decision based on bad data? If so, be sure to share and explain how you could have verified the data quality.
- Argue for or against the following statement: “It is better to make a business decision with bad data than with no data.”