Prompt: Based on our Readings and Discussions through out the first two months, identify one strength OR one weakness of the American Constitution and the government it creates. Be sure to thoroughly justify why you consider it a strength/weakness, provide specific examples to support your position and consider opposing viewpoints.
- In your answer, include the following sections:
- 1. An introduction that identifies the question, identifies the strength or the weakness, and summarizes implicit aspects of the issues.
- 2. Two elements of supporting evidence to support the argument you identify in the Intro (The strength or weakness).
- 3. An acknowledgement of competing arguments as well as a rebuttal of them.
- 4. A conclusion which addresses the implications and consequences of your argument.