During this course, we have learned how some features of the world’s societies have changed and how other features have remained the same by focusing on some historical themes: 1) power and authority structures; 2) revolutionary moments; 3) economic systems; 4) cultural developments; and 5) scientific/technological innovations. For your final assignment, select two of these themes and demonstrate: a) how some elements of each theme have changed over the period of time covered in this course; b) how some elements of each theme have stayed the same over the period of time covered in this course; and c) how someone holding a Christian worldview would interpret the change and continuity of your selected themes differently from someone holding a secular worldview.
- 750 words minimum
- APA-compliant formatting, including title and reference pages
- Minimum of five scholarly references
- Minimum of four references to documents from the Perry reader
- Be sure that you response to criteria c) – equals at least 150-200 words and includes the following three sections:
1) Christian worldview regarding the course;
2) biblical passages related to the course; and
3) comparison of secular and Christian perspectives related to the course.