Movie characters sometimes portray many of the interpersonal problems or conflict experienced by someone with a personality disorder. Select one of the following films to watch and observe the character identified to compare any features that match a personality disorder found in the DSM-5. Include the symptoms or characteristics you observed that led you to the personality disorder you identified.
- Hannibal Rising – Observe Hannibal Lecter
- This is the 2007 horror film prequel to the earlier series of films (The Silence of the Lambs  and Hannibal  that tells the story of Lecter’s evolution into a cannibalistic serial killer.
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones – Observe Anakin Skywalker
- This is the 2002 space epic film from the Star Wars series featuring the character of Anakin Skywalker.
- The Roommate – Observe Rebecca
- This is a 2011 horror drama film. Observe Rebecca in this film.
- Black Swan – Observe the mother (played by Barbara Hershey) of the ballet dancer
- This 2010 psychological thriller is about a ballet dancer (played by actress Natalie Portman) who discovers a dark side to herself as she struggles to please her mother.
- Gone With The Wind – Observe Scarlett O’Hara
- This is the 1939 movie set in the American Civil War era starring Vivien Leigh and Clark Gable.
- Sleeping With The Enemy – Observe Martin, the husband
- This 1991 psychological thriller is about a couple, Laura and Martin Burney, living in a lovely home in Cape Cod. Julia Roberts who plays Laura Burney tries to leave her husband.
- The Remains of the Day – Observe the head butler (Played by Anthony Hopkins)
- This 1993 film portrays the life of a head butler in an English Manor.
- Rachel Getting Married – Observe Kym
- This 2008 film is a story of a young woman played by Anne Hathaway who is released from rehab so she can go home and attend her sister’s wedding. The movie chronicles events surrounding the wedding.