You will create this assignment following the Assignment Detail instructions below.
Review the tutorial How to Submit an Individual Project.
This assignment builds upon your work in Units 1, 2, and 3.
Infographics are visual representations of information, knowledge, or data to present information. Graphics intend to assist the audience with understanding the data presented.
A team’s success or failure depends on its individual members’ behaviors. Negative behavior by one team member can be enough to derail the success of the team. Every team member or workgroup has an ethical responsibility to take one’s duties seriously. In reviewing you leadership development plan, you decide to add a component that addresses team building from an ethical perspective. You want to guide the team development that supports a culture of ethics in the workplace.
For Part 4 of the report on ethics, you will create a 1-page informative infographic using no less than 7 terms associated with the team building stages and their impact on a multi-cultural workforce. Watch the following video about how to create an infographic:
- Fast and Easy Infographics with Word or PowerPoint
Conduct a 4-page analysis that addresses the following:
- Examine each term.
- Explain why each term is significant to the ethical leadership of a multi-cultural workforce.
- Identify the strengths, weaknesses, threats, opportunities and their impact on a multi-cultural workforce.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.