- Review the instructions for the SEC 10-K project. This week’s report focuses on the Income Statement.
- Review the discussion board in week two on the Income Statement. (ATTACHED)
- Write a brief report of at least one page in whole paragraphs. You may use bullet points.
- This report will assist you in the final SEC 10-K project deliverables.
- Submit it as a Word document.
The report should include the following:
- Sections or line items of the Income Statement include but are not limited to:
- Revenue (Sales)
- Cost of Goods Sold
- Gross Profit
- Indicate if this is a Single-Step or Multi-Step Income Statement based on our course resources
- Expenses; include unusual items or significant changes for the three-year period
- Income Tax Expense (Benefit)
- Net Income or Loss
- Do not include EPS (Earnings per Share) or any per share values.
- 4 hours ago